Perfectly flavoured chicken meatballs served in a heavenly creamy sauce. This easy recipe is going to be your new family favourite, from kids to adults!
This recipe uses AJI-NO-MOTO® pure Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) and it reduces 56% of your sodium intake.
- Chicken Meatballs
- 400 g minced chicken meat
- 1/2 cup carrot (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 nos egg
- 1/4 tsp AJI-NO-MOTO®
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp oil
- Easy Cream Sauce
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp TUMIX® Chicken Stock
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup cream
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil. Make sure the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Divide the chicken meatballs into 20 equal portions
- Heat up pan over medium heat and add 3 Tbsp of oil
- Cook meatballs until golden brown (approximately 4-5 minutes). Transfer over to a plate and let it rest aside. Do not discard the oil
- With the same pan, add in 1 Tbsp of flour and stir
- Keep stirring till the roux lightly browns (2-3 minutes)
- Once lightly browned, gradually add in water and stir till the roux dissolves.
- Add in cream and season with TUMIX® Chicken Stock and some black pepper.
- Add in the meatballs and let it simmer for another 1-2 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Making the Chicken Meatballs:
Making the Easy Cream Sauce: