Stir-Fried Oyster Mushroom – This delicious Oyster Mushroom recipe can be dished out at a cost of less than RM5! This is THE oyster mushroom recipe to be cooking for special occasions. The fragrant and delicious mushroom meat is even more so delicious and fragrant with the use of Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning. Bring joy and happiness to family dinners.
Wish to know more recipes that use Rasa Sifu®, you may also like:
Mixed Vegetables with Sambal
Stir-Fried Bean Sprout with Prawn
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 Shallot, sliced
- 2 clove Garlic, sliced
- 100 g Carrot, sliced
- ¼ cup Water
- 200 g Oyster mushroom
- 2 stalk Chinese celery, roughly cut
- ½ tbsp Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning
- Heat cooking oil, fry shallot and garlic until golden.
- Add in carrot. Stir until half-cooked.
- Add in water. Stir well.
- Add in oyster mushroom and stir-fry until slightly soften.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™. Stir until even.
- Add in Chinese celery. Stir for a while before turning off the heat.
- Ready to serve.