Mixed Vegetables with Sambal – Tired of forcing down those spoonfuls of bland vegetables? Feel like you’re eating grass? Try our all-new Stir-Fry Mix Vegetable recipe, rich in flavour with a hint of spiciness. Specially enhanced with Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning, your tongue will now thank you for eating veges!
Wish to know more recipes that use Rasa Sifu®, you may also like:
Stir-Fried Oyster Mushroom
Stir-Fried Bean Sprout with Prawn
- Ingredients A: blended
- 4 Shallot
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 6 Dried Chili, boiled
- ½ cup Water
- Ingredients B:
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Eggplant
- 100 g Long Bean, cut
- 2 Winged Bean, sliced
- ½ cup Stink Bean, halved
- 1 Red Chili, sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp Rasa Sifu™ All-In-One Seasoning
- Heat the cooking oil, stir-fry the blended ingredient until the oil has separated.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™, stir well.
- Add in eggplant and long bean, stir-fry until half cooked.
- Add in winged bean and stink bean. Stir-fry for a while.
- Add in red chili and onion, stir-fry until slightly soften.
- Ready to serve.