Authentic Kampung Fried Rice – Delicious Nasi Goreng Kampung prepared with Seri-Aji® seasoning which contains real ingredients like anchovy, bird eyes chillies and shrimp paste to provide the extra richness (KAW) taste for your family enjoyment!
- ½ cup Cooking Oil
- 30 g Anchovy
- 200 g Chicken Meat, cut into small pieces
- 100 g Water Spinach, cut into 3cm
- 2 Eggs
- 3 ½ cups / 550 g White Rice
- 1 packet SERI-AJI® Kampung Fried Rice Seasoning 26g
- Heat cooking oil.
- Fry the anchovy until golden. Put aside.
- With the same oil, sauté meat, vegetable and eggs.
- Add rice and sprinkle 1 packet of SERI-AJI® Kampung Fried Rice Seasoning 26g.
- Pour in fried anchovy.
- Stir-fry until even. Serve hot.