One-Pot Tomato Chicken Rice – This recipe was inspired by Tomato Rice. A wholesome meal cooked in a pot with Seri-Aji® seasoning in a simple step. Rich in tomato flavour that suits the whole family to enjoy!
Wish to know more recipes that use Seri-Aji® , you may also like:
Authentic Kampung Fried Rice
Seafood Fried Rice
Black Pepper Beef
- 300 g Chicken meat
- 1 packet SERI-AJI® Chicken Fried Rice Seasoning 26g
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- ½ Yellow onion, diced
- ½ cup Tomato puree
- 1 ¼ cup Rice grain
- 1 ¼ cup Water
- 1 Red chili, sliced
- 2 stalk Coriander leave, sliced
- Marinade the chicken with 1 tsp of SERI-AJI® Chicken Fried Rice Seasoning.
- Heat the cooking oil, saute the chicken and yellow onion.
- Add in tomato puree, saute for a while.
- Add in rice grain, mix well.
- Season with remaining SERI-AJI® Chicken Fried Rice Seasoning.
- Add in water and mix well and let the rice cook as usual.
- Sprinkle red chilli and coriander leaves. Ready to serve.