Seafood Fried Rice – Easy and delicious recipe with seafood flavours for all seafood lovers! With the use of Seri-Aji® nasi goreng cina seasoning, your fried rice will be more fragrant and extra aromatic from fried onion flakes.
- 5 pcs Squid, sliced
- 10 pieces Shrimp
- 1 packet SERI-AJI® Yong Chow Fried Rice Seasoning 26g
- 4 tbsp Cooking oil
- 50 g Carrot, diced
- 50 g Long bean, diced
- 2 Eggs
- 4 cups / 550g White rice
- Marinade squid and shrimp with SERI-AJI® Yong Chow Fried Rice Seasoning.
- Heat the cooking oil, stir-fry squid and shrimp until cooked. Set aside.
- In the same wok, add in carrot and long bean. Stir-fry for a while.
- Add in the eggs, stir-fry until cooked.
- Add in rice and sprinkle 1 packet of SERI-AJI® Yong Chow Fried Rice Seasoning 26g, stir-fry until even.
- Add in fried prawn and squid, mix well.
- Serve hot.