Black Pepper Beef – A quick and easy way to prepare restaurant style black pepper dish with Seri-Aji® Black Pepper Seasoning contains a special exotic blend of Sarawak pepper and selected herbs that give you the real and mouthful of hotness of black pepper taste.
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 500 g Beef, boiled and thinly sliced
- 1 packet SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning
- ½ cup Beef stock
- ½ Green capsicum, cut
- ½ Red capsicum, cut
- ½ Yellow onion, thickly sliced
- 1 stalk Spring onion, diced
- Heat cooking oil, fry the beef until crispy at the side.
- Stir SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning with beef stock in a bowl. Pour into the wok, let it boil.
- Add in capsicums and yellow onion, mix well.
- Sprinkle spring onion and ready to serve.