Sautéed Garlic Butter Mushroom – Can you smell the yummy garlic butter sauce cooking in the pan? There’s no better pairing than garlic butter and button mushrooms. Not forget to season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper to enhance the overall dish.
- 30 g Salted butter
- ½ nos Holland onion, small diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 200 g White button mushroom, cleaned
- ½ tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper
- 1 tsp Parsley, chopped
- Melt butter in heated pan, stir-fry onion and garlic.
- Add in mushroom and stir fry until both sides of mushroom are cooked or turn brown.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper.
- Add in chopped parsley and stir well. Ready to serve.