Cheese Mashed Potato Stuffed Mushroom – Cheese, potato, and mushroom! These three combined and you’ll have appetizers that are sure to whet the appetite. Yum! Make these Cheesy Mashed Potato Stuffed Mushrooms today with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper for that special dinner date at home. 😋
Wish to know more mushroom recipes, you may also view:
Sautéed Garlic Butter Mushroom
Crispy Fried Mushroom
- 100 g Russet potato, boiled
- 5 g Chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- 1 ½ tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
- 200 g Cremini mushroom (stem to mix with mashed potato)
- 50 g Grated mozzarella cheese
- Heat up the oven to 180°C.
- Mash the potatoes, add in chives, mushroom stem, 1 tbsp of melted butter and season with 1 tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and set aside.
- Marinate the mushrooms with 1 tbsp melted butter and ½ tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
- Scoop in mashed potato on top of the mushroom cap and arrange the mushrooms on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle on top of all mushrooms with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the mushroom in the oven for 25 minutes at 180°C. Ready to serve.
Tips: When cleaning cremini mushroom, brush away any visible dirt with a kitchen towel until it’s clean.