Stir-Fry Bean Sprout with Prawn – Bean Sprout is a simple and healthy vegetable with many benefits such as vitamins and minerals. Don’t worry about the raw taste, with Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning that enlightens your everyday flavours, a common dish with extraordinary taste, Rasa Sifu™, not only giving the crunchy texture but as well with the new taste enjoyment.
Wish to know more recipes that use Rasa Sifu®, you may also like:
Mixed Vegetables with Sambal
Stir-Fried Oyster Mushroom
- 4 tbsp Cooking oil
- 6 stalk Dried chili, cut
- 6 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 10 pcs Prawn, peeled
- 400 g Bean sprout
- 60 g Chives, cut
- 1 tbsp Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning
- 1 stalk Red Chilli, slanting sliced
- Heat cooking oil, fry dried chilli and garlic until golden.
- Add in prawn, stir-fry until half cooked.
- Add in bean sprout and chive. Stir-fry for a while.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™.
- Add in red chilli and stir-fry until well mixed.
- Ready to serve.