Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the incredible ‘Kuih-muih’ submissions here!
To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your best ‘kuih-muih’ using Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, which can be used as a substitute for coconut milk. Read our full instructions here to win!
This recipe is courtesy of Seroja Jasmeen for “Show us your ‘In-Kuih-dible’ Creations!” Contest.
This recipe is best with
- 1 cup Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 2 nos eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup custard flour
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 1 can cream corn
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- In a bowl, mix the all ingredients except cream corn and sesame seeds. Use a whisk and mix till its well combined, and strain the mixture
- Add in the creamed corn and mix till well combined
- Grease your pan/mould with some melted butter and pour in the batter. Then sprinkle with sesame seeds on top
- Bake at 180 deg C for 45 minutes or till skewer comes out clean
- Once done, leave it to cool before cutting. Enjoy!