Contest Period: 18 Mar – 5 Apr 2021
Note to all participants: Eligible submissions that are submitted as drafts or sent to email@example.com by 11.59pm (5 Apr) are considered eligible, even if the publishing of the recipe in Kuali.com and the posting on FB takes place on the next day. T&C applies. Good luck!
Welcome Kuali Bakers! This time, we are giving away exciting prizes from Philips and Tefal for the most incredible ‘Kuih-muih’ submissions!
To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your best ‘kuih-muih’ using Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, which can be used as a substitute for coconut milk. Read our full instructions below to win!
10 x Phillips Daily Mix Hand Blender (4-pc set)
15 x Tefal Induction Friendly Day by Day Pan (24 cm)
1. Sign up and join the Kuali Bakers Community (KBC) at bit.ly/kualibakerscommunity. (Important: Non-members are not eligible for the contest)
2. Make ANY ‘kuih-muih’ that uses the featured ingredient Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, which can be a substitute for coconut milk. Take a photo of your creation with Anchor Extra Yield’s packaging by its side.
3. Upload your recipe to Kuali.com and/or send the recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Note: Recipes submitted in Kuali.com will be approved by the admin within 2 working days. Please search your recipe in Kuali.com then.
4. When the recipe is published, share the recipe post from Kuali.com on your own Facebook with the 3 hashtags: #kualibakers #kualianchor #cookwithAnchorDairy. Remember to set the post status to ‘Public’.
5. Email the URL of your FB post to email@example.com using the email address you used to sign up for KBC.
6. Winners will be selected based on uniqueness and creativity, technique, and appealing colour combinations. The entries will be assessed by a group of professional judges including chefs & food editors.
Need some ideas to kick start your submission? We got you, here are some recipes by #cookwithAnchorDairy that features Anchor EY Cooking Cream within the ‘Kuih-Muihs’!
A local favourite, try this variation of Kuih Bingka, aromatic with cheese!
Among the most beloved kuihs in Malaysia – the Kuih Lapis offers room for creativity with its many layers!
Featuring a beautiful emerald green, this kuih is as appetizing as it is visually appealing.
Wrapped in banana leaves, which lends it an amazing aroma, this Pulut Lepat Pisang features a banana filling that is sweet and tasteful.
Presentable and delicate, the Tepung Pelita is a crowd pleaser for family and friends with a distinct pandan taste.
Moulded prettily, Puteri Ayu is a kuih appealing to both young and old.
Layered with glutinous rice flour and brown sugar, this variation of Seri Muka is sweet and delicious. You may even want to try it with Gula Melaka!
We are sure these few recipes triggered some innovative ideas for you. Go ahead and experiment on your favourite ‘kuih-muih’ and we look forward to your submission!
All submissions will be featured in Kuali.com for you to share with friends an family, and the best would win this Kuali Bakers’ Pretty Bake Challenge’s amazing and useful kitchen appliances for your daily cooking!
Good Luck and Happy Cooking and Baking!
Contest T & C: http://bit.ly/PBC6TnC