This recipe is best with
- 250g Anchor Cream Cheese, soften
- 300g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 250ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 100g Water (mix to the cooking cream)
- 1kg Tapioca, Blend & Roughly Squeezed
- Yellow Colouring, as required
- 100g Anchor Hi-Melt Cheese, shredded
- First beat the Anchor Cream Cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Then pour in the egg one by one and ensure to mix it well.
- Next add in the mixture of Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream and water. Pour in the roughly blended of tapioca, add in a few drops of food colouring.
- Mix all ingredients well except Anchor Hi-Melt, set aside for later use.
- Heat the oven to 160°C and then bake it covered for about 50minutes, then 20minutes un-covered.
- Lastly take the kuih bingka for a while & then sprinkle with Anchor Hi-Melt Cheese and continue with the baking for another 20minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
- Let the kuih bingka completely cools down before cutting. Enjoy!
Tips: Baking time will be different depending on oven quality. Please thaw Anchor Cream Cheese for about 30minutes before mixing.