- Mix (A) together and bring to a boil. Lower heat and add in (B). Allow to simmer slowly. When bubbles appear turn off the fire. Leave to cool slightly. Add in (C) and stir well.
- Pour into a tray and use a spatula to stir well to allow cendol to be evenly distributed. Leave to set.
- To make the gula melaka layer, bring ingredients(D) to a boil to dissolve the sugars. Strain off impurities.
- Mix (E) into the gula melaka syrup mixture. Bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and add in santan. Cool slightly, then pour over cendol layer. Leave to set then chill well in the refrigerator.
- Cut into squares and serve.
You may also like