This recipe is best with
- Ingredients for Glutinous Rice Layer
- 200g glutinous rice
- 100ml Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 150ml water
- 1/2Tbsp sugar
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1nos pandan leaf
- Ingredients for Top Layer mango juice (A)
- 100g mango pulp, skin removed
- 50ml water
- Ingredients for Top Layer (B)
- 190ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 75g sugar
- 30g plain flour
- 1.5Tbsp cornstarch
- 1nos egg (Grade A)
- 1/4tsp salt
- drop of egg yellow food coloring
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 5inch square pan
- Wash the glutinous rice
- In a bowl add all the ingredients for the glutinous rice layer and mix well. Steam for 10min.
- Lightly oil the inside of a 5inch square pan .
- Remove the pandan leaf from the cooked glutinous rice.
- Transfer the glutinous rice into the 5 inch pan and press down firmly.
- For the mango juice , blend the mango pulp with water.
- Add all the ingredients for top layer (B) .
- Mix with a whisk till combine and sieve the mixture into a pan.
- Heat the mixture till it starts to thicken.
- Transfer the mango mixture onto the glutinous rice layer. Steam for 35-45min till the mango layer sets.
- Let it cool for 4hours and it's ready to enjoy!
1 thought on “Mango Kuih Seri Muka”
Easy and fast. Simple coking.