Restaurant-style stir-fried ginger fish served in the comfort of your own home! Photo credit: Kwan Pui Yoke.
- 150-200g of sliced fish. (Garoupa was used here)
- Spring onion
- Oyster sauce
- Light soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Marinate fish slices with 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, half tablespoon of light soy sauce, and 6 tablespoons of water
- Note: Alternatively, you may deep-fry the fish slices prior to stir-fry the fish with the sauce
- Stir-fry sliced ginger until golden brown
- Add sliced garlic and stir-fry until slight brown
- Add a handful of chopped spring onions and stir-fry until soft and dark green
- Add marinated (or deep-fried) fish slices and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes
- Serve while hot