- Marinate lamb pieces with seasoning (A). Leave aside for 10-15 minutes. Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry marinated lamb ribs over medium low heat until golden brown. Dish out and drain from oil.
- Heat sesame oil in a saucepan, fry ingredients (B) until fragrant. Add prefried lamb pieces and ingredients (C). Pour in enough water to cover the meat.
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until meat is tender. Remove ribs and drain well in a colander. Retain the stock.
- Sprinkle ribs with cornflour and deep-fry in hot oil until golden brown. Dish out and leave aside.
- Reheat lamb stock and add combined sauce ingredients (D) to mix. Simmer until sauce is reduced. Return the lamb ribs to the sauce and stir well to coat the ribs with the sauce.
- Dish out and serve.
You may also like