- Combine chicken meat with seasoning and set aside for several hours.
- Put gingko nuts in a saucepan, add enough water to cover and bring to a boil then simmer for 15-20 minutes until gingko nuts turn tender.
- Add mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, gingko nuts and ginger to the marinated chicken. Mix well to combine and divide into 10 portions.
- Cut each lotus leaf into 3 rounds with a diameter of 17cm each. On each piece of lotus leaf, place one portion of filling ingredients in the centre.
- Gather up the edges to form a neat packet. Tie up gently with a stalk of chives. Arrange the packets in a steamer. Steam for 10-12 minutes.
You may also like