- 250ml water
- 100g castor sugar
- 10g agar-agar powder
- 100ml evaporated milk
- 1 tsp custard powder
- Pinch of salt
- 400g ripe mango puree
- 2 passion fruits, use the pulp and keep the juice
- Strain mango puree through a sieve to remove excess pulp.
- Combine sugar, water and agar-agar powder in a small saucepan. Stir and cook over medium-low heat to a simmering boil.
- Mix custard powder with evaporated milk and salt. Stir to dissolve and pour into the agar-agar mixture.
- Add mango puree and continue to simmer for 1-2 minutes, stirring continuously, then mix in the passion fruit juice.
- Spoon a little passion fruit pulp into individual jelly moulds. Pour jelly mixture over, then leave aside to cool and set. Refrigerate or chill for at least 3-4 hours before serving.