This recipe is best with
- Tiramisu filling:
- 280g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 90g Caster Sugar
- 230g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 1/4 tsp Coffee Emulco
- Coffee Syrup:
- 25g Nescafe Powder
- 295g Hot Water
- 165g Caster Sugar
- Other Ingredients:
- Lady Fingers Sponge
- Cocoa Powder for dusting
- Thaw Anchor cream cheese at room temperature for 30 minutes or until soft.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, sugar, and coffee emulco until smooth and creamy.
- In another mixing bowl with whisk attachment, whip the whipping cream(2 - 4 °C) at medium speed until soft peak.
- By using a spatula, gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Dissolve instant coffee powder and sugar in hot water.
- Lightly soak the sponge fingers in coffee syrup and arrange it horizontally into a 5-inch x 8-inch rectangular glass.
- Spread 250g of the tiramisu filling evenly on the sponge finger.
- Place the second layer of soaked fingers on the tiramisu filling.
- Then finish spreading the second portion of 250g tiramisu filling. Keep in the fridge to cool. (about 1 hour)
- Dust some cocoa powder on top.