This Yoghurt and Granola Parfait is simple yet nutritious and delicious. Mission Food’s 6-Grain Wrap is available from most supermarkets.
This recipe is best with
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or defrosted frozen strawberries in juice
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, raspberries or blueberries
- 1 cup granola (good quality)
- Berries compote or Jam
- 6-Grain Wrap
- Melted butter as needed
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celcius. Brush melted butter onto wrap.
- Cut into strips or chip size. Bake in oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Layer 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt into the bottom of each glass.
- Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries.
- Alternate layers of fruit, compote and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top.
- Garnish with wrap crostini and serve parfaits immediately to keep granola crunchy.