- Prepare octopus. Separate tentacles. Cook the octopus in its own juice for 15 minutes. Cool, strip off skin and cut tentacles into bite-size pieces.
- Fry onions in oil until soft. Add garlic, chilli and green pepper. Fry a further two minutes.
- Add octopus, paprika and cumin; fry for five minutes.
- Next, put in tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, bay leaf, parsley, salt and pepper. Simmer for one hour.
- Add potatoes and simmer a further 30 minutes. Lastly, stir in lemon juice and rind.
You may also like