- Main Ingredients
- 1kg cooked white rice (or Basmati rice)
- Ingredients to be sliced finely:
- 10g kaffir lime leaves (daun limau purut)
- 2 onions
- 5 shallots
- 3 stalks lemon grass
- 2 stalks wild ginger flower (bunga kantan)
- 10g bird’s eye chilli (cili padi)
- 20g long beans
- 5g daun selom
- 5g four-angle bean (kacang botol)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the eggs to make an omelette. When the eggs set, scramble it in the pan and dish up.
- With remaining oil in the pan, fry the sliced ingredients. Add white rice and fry evenly for about 15 minutes.
- Toss in the cooked eggs. Season to taste with salt and pepper.