Oyster Chips, Tofu, Pickled Ginger & Habanero
You’ve probably heard of potato chips, banana chips and apple chips, but have you ever heard of oyster chips? You can serve these delicious chips as a starter for a full-course meal or even serve them as light snacks.
This recipe was first published in Flavours.
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney