If you like pasta paired with turkey meat, then this is the recipe for you. Using ready-made Alfredo sauce, this generous serving of meat and vegetables in a rich and creamy topping is a great way to get your family to consume some greens.
This recipe is brought to you by Prego. For more info, go to www.prego123.com.my/.
- 250g PREGO® Fettuccini, cooked & drained*
- 1can PREGO® Alfredo Mushroom pasta sauce
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 150g turkey ham
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- Heat olive oil in a pan until hot. Stir fry turkey ham until nicely browned. Next, add onions and stir until fragrant. Then, add zucchini and cook for few minutes till soft.
- Add PREGO® Alfredo Mushroom pasta sauce into the pan and stir well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Then, let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve Alfredo sauce over cooked fettuccine and enjoy!
- *To cook the pasta, bring water to a boil before adding in the uncooked pasta. Cook pasta for 8-10 al dente. Then remove from water and drain the pasta.