When in doubt about what to make for dinner, you can never go wrong with simple and delicious comfort food. Macaroni and cheese is an all-time favourite of both adults and children, and with this recipe, it can be whipped up in a jiffy.
This recipe is brought to you by Prego. For more info, go to www.prego123.com.my/
- 250 g PREGO® Macaronicooked & drained*
- 1 can PREGO® Cheese and Herbs pasta sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 200 g chicken or sausagessliced
- Heat olive oil until hot in a pan. Stir fry chicken or sausages until nicely browned.
- Pour PREGO® Cheese and Herbs pasta sauce – stir and simmer for 5 minutes
- Serve Macaroni and Cheese sauce over cooked macaroni and enjoy!