This recipe is best with
- 120g pasta (spaghetti, linguine or fettucine)
- 40g smoked salmon (cut into large matchsticks)
- 50g tom yam paste
- 1 tsp Chinese parsley (chopped)
- 120ml double cream
- 30ml olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic (chopped)
- parmesan cheese
- Pour olive oil into a pan and add garlic and salmon.
- Add tom yam paste and cook for a minute.
- Next, add the double cream and cook a further two minutes until the mixture is thick. Reduce heat while cooking to prevent the cream from separating.
- Blanch pasta and toss into the cream sauce. Fold in grated parmesan cheese (amount to your liking) and add chopped chinese parsley.