This recipe is best with
- 400g BUITONI® Spaghetti
- 6 tbsps oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp MAGGI® Concentrated Chicken Stock
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti as per instruction.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and gently sauté the garlic until slightly golden, not brown.
- Season with MAGGI® Concentrated Stock and pepper to taste.
- Put the drained spaghetti in the frying pan with oil and garlic and stir well until the spaghetti is well coated.
- Serve immediately.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese if desired.