Sometimes keeping things simple is best. Spaghettini Alla Bottarga, this recipe combines the versatile pasta with the flavorful bottarga.
This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
- 20ml palm oil
- 50g bottarga (dried and salted fish roe), shaved
- 10g garlic, sliced
- 10g almond flakes
- 5g dried chilli, finely sliced
- 5g parsley, chopped
- 130g spaghettini, cooked al dente
- 60ml fish stock
- bottarga, for garnish
- shiso leaves, for garnish
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add bottarga and fry till a bit crispy. Add garlic, almond flakes, chilli, and parsley, then fish stock. Season to taste. Add spaghetti and toss through. Shave extra bottarga over, if desired, and garnish with shiso leaves.