- 1 medium potato (peeled and diced)
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- ½ red and green peppers (diced)
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Boil the diced potato in boiling salted water till tender. Drain and keep aside.
- Beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan with oil. Sauté the onion, garlic, red and green peppers until soft.
- Pour in the beaten eggs. Leave to set slightly. Turn out contents into an ovenproof or pie dish.
- Sprinkle cheese and parsley on top. Brown in preheated oven -190 deg.C for 15- 20 minutes until firm and there are no watery bits around.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.