What’s better than brownies? Peanut butter brownies of course! These delicious brownies will delight family and guests alike. This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
Would you like to get more Kuali recipes at your fingertips? Download Kuali app on App Store or Google Play now! We would also appreciate if you can give us your feedback on the app through this poll. Thank you!
- 65g all purpose flour
- 5g baking powder
- 20g cocoa powder
- 90g margarine (cubed)
- 75g cooking chocolate (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 180g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 25g dark eating chocolate (chopped)
- 50g peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC.
- Sift flour, baking and cocoa powder together.
- Melt margarine and chocolate in bain-marie. Cream eggs and sugar. Whisk in flour mixture.
- Add in vanilla, melted margarine and chocolate. Mix well, then add chopped chocolate and cast in a large rectangular mould or in individual moulds.
- Drop small spoonfuls of peanut butter into the chocolate mixture and swirl through the chocolate with a paring knife.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.