What’s better than brownies? Peanut butter brownies of course! These delicious brownies will delight family and guests alike. This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
This recipe is best with
- 65g all purpose flour
- 5g baking powder
- 20g cocoa powder
- 90g margarine (cubed)
- 75g cooking chocolate (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 180g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 25g dark eating chocolate (chopped)
- 50g peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC.
- Sift flour, baking and cocoa powder together.
- Melt margarine and chocolate in bain-marie. Cream eggs and sugar. Whisk in flour mixture.
- Add in vanilla, melted margarine and chocolate. Mix well, then add chopped chocolate and cast in a large rectangular mould or in individual moulds.
- Drop small spoonfuls of peanut butter into the chocolate mixture and swirl through the chocolate with a paring knife.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.