- Bring half a pot of water to a boil. Put in trotter and blanch for three to four minutes.
- Remove and leave the trotter aside for a short while. While it is still hot, brush it with dark soy sauce.
- Place the trotter and all the other ingredients, including the seasoning, into a pressure cooker. Cover and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- When the second ring on the pressure cooker appears, lower the heat and set the timer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Release the pressure and remove the lid. Add thickening, then dish out and serve immediately.
You may also like