- Clean fresh cuttlefish thoroughly with a damp cloth, making sure there is no ink on it.
- Turn the cuttlefish so that the inside faces upwards and shave off the finest possible slices, using a sharp knife.
- ather together to make the shape of six roses. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Put the cooked noodles in a bowl. Combine all other ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well, then pour over the noodles and toss to mix thoroughly.
- Divide the noodles into small portions and top each with a white rose of raw cuttlefish.
You may also like