- Wash the duck then blanch in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Remove and rinse in running water.
- Heat sesame oil and fry spring onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant. Pour in water and add ingredients (A) and seasoning (B). Bring to a boil for about 2-3 minutes.
- Put in the duck and allow to simmer for at least an hour or until the flavour of the stock has been absorbed by the duck and the meat is tender.
- Remove the duck and cut into serving pieces.
- Strain the stock and add thickening. Bring to a boil. Ladle the soup stock over the duck and serve.
You may also like