- 200g fish fillet
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 3/4 cup of cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, cubed
- 2 inches young ginger, sliced
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 sachet MAGGI Chilli Prawn Mix
- Marinate fish fillet with MAGGI Granulated Chicken Stock. Coat with cornflour.
- Deep-fry fish in oil until golden and drain.
- Sauté onion and ginger. Add ingredients A and cook till sauce thickens.
- Add fried fish fillet and red chilli. Stir until well mixed.