- Deep-fry yam and pumpkin separately for 6-7 minutes. Dish out and set aside.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in a wok, stir-fry ginger, dried prawns, vegetarian chicken and diced mushrooms. Add rice and toss briefly for 1-2 minutes. Stir in seasoning to mix.
- Transfer rice mixture into an electric rice cooker. Pour in chicken stock and cook. Once rice comes to the boil, add yam and pumpkin and continue to cook until rice is done.
- Stand for 10-15 minutes. Dish up and serve with garnishing.
- (Note: Net weight of pumpkin paste is 200g after steaming.)
You may also like