Fruit-ilicious lovely blueberry muffins by Dr. Oetker Nona.
- 1 box Dr. Oetker Nona Muffins Blueberry
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 100ml water
- 3 eggs (large)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place paper cups in muffin moulds.
- Place Dr. Oetker Nona Muffins Blueberry, water and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add in vegetable oil and mix at low speed for 1 minutes or until batter is light and fluffy.
- Fold in banana and walnuts to the batter, stir well.
- Divide batter evenly between the paper cups (each about 2/3 full). Bake at 200°C for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Set muffins aside to cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the moulds.