- 250g raspberry/strawberry (coarsely chopped and hulled)
- 50g sugar
- 5g cornstarch
- 10g water
- In a heavy saucepan, using medium heat, bring the berries and sugar to simmer, stirring constantly and crushing the berries slightly for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Stir constantly until mixture is slightly thickened but still chunky.
- Dissolve the cornstarch with water and gently pour into the berries.
- Stir and bring it to boil for 5 minutes to achieve a thicker consistency.
- Pour into a clean bowl and cool it completely before chilling in the fridge.