We all know someone who has not quite left behind their adolescent’s diet – refined/deep-fried/processed/fast food devoid of wholegrain and greens. This meal will be perfect for the kids in them!
- 2 chicken drumette-wingettes
- 4 cocktail sausages
- 1 can of luncheon meat
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of white rice
- Add 1 cup of white rice and 1 cup of water to rice cooker. Cook for 1 hour.
- Marinate chicken drumette-wingettes in corn starch and deep-fry for 15 minutes.
- Stir-fry cocktail sausages for 5 minutes.
- Slice luncheon meat and stir-fry for 2 minutes on each side.
- Pan-fry egg (sunny side-up egg) for 2 minutes.
- Place rice, drumsticks, sausages, luncheon meat, and egg on place.
- Serve while hot.