Going for high protein and low carb? Try this grilled chicken salad with spicy ranch dressing.
This recipe is best with
- chicken slices
- 1 serving of mixed baby greens/mesclun salad
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- For Salad Dressing:
- 100g buttermilk
- 50g mayonnaise
- 2tbsp onion, chopped
- 2tbsp parsley, fresh
- 1tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1clove garlic, minced
- Whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, chopped onion, chopped fresh parsley, apple cider vinegar, garlic in medium bowl until well-blended.
- Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate dressing.)
- Combine mixed greens large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Season salad with salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Cut the hard-boiled egg into slices. Arrange atop salads and serve.