This recipe is best with
- 3 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 70g baby French beans, trimmed and halved
- 50g carrot, cut into desired shapes
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 30g yellow capsicum, diced
- For the dressing:
- 50g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Salt, sugar and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add French beans. Cook for less than a minute until just tender but still with a bit of crunch.
- Drain and cool under cold running water. Drain again and pat dry with kitchen paper. Just before serving tip the beans, carrot, capsicum, tomato and pomegranate seeds onto a salad bowl.
- Pour over the dressing and toss briefly. Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately.
- Combine cream cheese, yoghurt, vinegar and oil in a small bowl. Season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste.