A good salad is a great way to start your lunch or dinner gathering. Try this easy to make, step by step Tricolour salad recipe which includes the best of crunchy veggies and a tangy dressing!
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 3 tbsp. honey/sugar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1-2 chilli pepper (sliced), sliced
- 1 medium green papaya
- 1 large carrot (peeled), julienne
- 1-2 cucumbers, julienne
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 4 tbsp. toasted peanuts
- Slice off the ends of the green papaya. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the outer skin. Slice off a layer of the papaya, creating green papaya shreds.
- Toss the salad in a large bowl, mix the green papaya, carrots, cucumber, mint and peanuts.
- Pour in the dressing that’s been marinating and toss to coat the vegetables with the dressing. Serve immediately.
- Delicious and crunchy Tricolour Salad is ready!
2 thoughts on “Tricolour Salad Recipe”
i need to buy your book amy beh.how do i go about it
Hi Rita, Amy Beh’s books are sold out on our newsstand. There is another local recipes book called Nonya Flavours if you’re interested – https://newsstand.thestar.com.my/bookstore-product/?id=108 – Happy Cooking!