Salted Fish and Pineapple Gulai
<h3>Salted Fish and Pineapple Gulai</h3>
This is a nostalgic dish as everyone seems to remember their own mothers’ version of it. Choose tapioca which are fresh, parts of it not already cut and preferably not too old and husky. The yellow tapioca is not suitable for the recipe, so be sure to choose the white ones. They have a softer and cottony texture.
This recipe and photo are taken from Marina Mustafa’s Cooking under Pressure. This cookbook is part of the MPH Masterclass Kitchen Series.
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur