Can serve with any fried food, especially chicken, fish, eggplant.
- 8 bird’s eye chilies
- 5 shallots (sliced)
- 5 red chilies (rough cut)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 tbsp dried shrimp/anchovies (optional)
- 1 tbsp shrimp paste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Fry all bird’s eye chilies, shallots, red chilies, tomatoes, dried shrimp/anchovies (optional), shrimp paste with some oil (around 5 mins) - exclude lime, salt and sugar
- Let it cool then pulse in the blender all together with the mixer grinder.
- Heat up enough oil and cook all the blend ingredients.
- Add sugar,salt and lime juice
- And ready to serve