This recipe is best with
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 slices brown bread
- 2 slices chicken ham
- 2 tbsp soft margarine
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped olives
- Dash of pepper and ground black pepper
- Several thin slices cucumber and carrots
- Several thin slices tomato
- Some alfalfa
- Combine margarine, cheese, olives and a dash of pepper.
- Spread mixture on one slice of white bread. Add 2 slices of cucumber and a slice of carrot. Place a slice of chicken ham over this.
- Top with a slice of brown bread. Add some alfalfa and a thin layer of the margarine mixture.
- Top with another slice of white bread and spread with a thin layer of the margarine mixture. Add a few slices of cucumber and tomato.
- Top with another slice of white bread, then press slightly to compress and hold the slices of bread together.
- Chill for an hour before serving.