This recipe is best with
- 4 slices white bread
- 1 piece cheddar cheese, grated or finely chopped
- 3 tbsp coarsely grated unripe avocado
- 1 slice chicken ham
- Some carrot slices
- Some alfalfa shoots
- Pinch of salt and pepper and ground black pepper
- Combine cheese, avocado and seasoning in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well to blend. Trim off the sides of the bread. Spread mixture onto one slice of bread and top with another slice of bread.
- Add a slice of chicken ham, carrot slices and alfalfa shoots. Cut into triangles. Wrap in cling film wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.