Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’, proudly brought to you by Kuali and Tesco/Lotus’s, our trusted partner.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there who are looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients that are paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Check out this week’s meal plan, the 3 “Egg-celent Breakfast recipe series:
Peanut Butter French Toast – sweet treat that is sure to fill your spirit as much as your body.
Korean Egg Toast – buttered toast with generous amounts of creamy scrambled eggs, ham and cheese.
Easy Breakfast Cups – literally easy to make without breaking a sweat.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco/Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
- Recipe 1 : Peanut Butter French Toast
- 6 slices bread
- 2 nos eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1&1/2 Tbsp butter
- Some chunky peanut butter
- Some fresh strawberries
- Good drizzle of honey
- Some butter for topping
- Recipe 2 : Korean Egg Toast
- 4 nos eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 slices of bread
- Some butter
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 pcs turkey/chicken ham (2 pcs/toast)
- 2 slices of cheese (1pc/toast)
- Topping :
- Additional mayo to drizzle on top
- Some parsley
- Recipe 3 : Easy Breakfast Cups
- 6 slices of bread
- 6 nos eggs
- 3 nos sliced cheese (half slice each cup)
- 6 nos chicken streaky
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Some butter, to grease the muffin tray
- Some dried parsley for garnish
- 6 holes muffin tray
- rolling pin
- Beat eggs, sugar, milk and cinnamon powder till sugar dissolves and set aside
- Spread some peanut butter onto a piece of bread and sandwich another slice on top. (Optional) Trim the sides if you'd prefer
- On a pan, heat up 1/2 tablespoon of butter on low heat. Dip the bread into the egg mixture and place onto the pan
- Pan fry on low to med heat till both sides are golden brown, approximately 3-4 mins on each sides. Repeat Step 3-4 till you're done.
- Once done, serve them on a plate with some butter, topped with some honey and fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
- In a bowl, combine 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise and ketchup till well combined. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and black pepper in a bowl till evenly combined and set aside.
- Spread some butter on both sides of your sliced breads and toast them on a heated pan, till golden brown.
- Transfer over to a plate and spread one side of the toasts with the ketchup mayo sauce before layering with cheese and ham. Set aside.
- Heat up your pan on med heat, add 1 Tbsp of butter and pour half of the scramble egg mixture. Use your spatula and begin pulling the cooked outer edges in towards the center of the eggs. Repeat till the scramble collects in the center of the pan, 90% cooked.
- Quickly transfer over to the toast, layered with cheese and ham and cover with another piece of toast. And your breakfast is ready!
- (Optional) : Place the sandwich on a holder, wrapped with parchment and drizzle some more mayonnaise and garnish with some dried parsley
- Preheat oven at 200 deg C
- Trim the sides of the bread and flatten each of them with a rolling pin. Set aside
- Grease the muffin tray with some butter and place the flattened bread slices into each holes. Make sure to press it down against the tray.
- Then, place the chicken streaky, followed by the half sliced cheese and an egg cracked on top of each
- Season each cups with a pinch of salt and black pepper or to taste.
- Bake at 200 deg C for 12-14 minutes. Enjoy!