Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this “Let’s ‘bake’ this happen more often” series, almond has become increasingly popular of late, have a take on these!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 120g butter
- 60g castor sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- 180g plain flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup almond strip
- Line cookie trays with greased baking paper. Cream butter, castor sugar and vanilla essence until light and creamy. Beat in honey and salt until well combined.
- Fold in sifted flour, bicarbonate of soda, desiccated coconut and macadamia nuts. Mix well into a dough.
- Shape into balls the size of small limes. Press down slightly and place them onto prepared trays. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 1-2 minutes then transfer the cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.