Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘WTF- Where’s the fish series, let’s acquaint ourselves with the omega-rich salmon fish and exotic vegetables.
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 2 brinjals, cut into wedges
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 100g anchovies, cleaned heads and peeled in halves
- 3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 2 tbsp. Anchovy Sambal
- Pan fry anchovies without oil till golden. Remove and set aside.
- Heat some oil in the pan and add in onions. Saute till fragrant and add in garlic.
- Add in anchovy sambal, followed by brinjals and tomatoes.
- Stir fry till fragrant and according to the bite that you prefer. Add in some water if the pan is getting too hot.
- Season to liking, remove, garnish and enjoy!